A young Em, sitting pretty at about 4 feet above the floor.
My to do list today is long:
2) Put vacuum away (if i do vacuum, i can never seem to manage this last step. Makes it easier to get the vacuum out if i never put it away, right? Tripping over it for a week seems a small price to pay.)
3) Clean kitchen (this means mopping the floor too, as the cats are NOT neat.)
4) Move laundry along (I never say "Do Laundry" as the laundry is never ever truly done.)
5) Grocery shop: zucchini, hamburger, mushrooms, good bread.
6) Even up quilt blocks for table runner.
7) Cut sashing for said quilt blocks.
8) Make bed (AWWWW, there are sleeping puddy tats on it. Mustn't disturb.)
9) Go to bank (where they will try to cross sell me some shit. I hate banks, not least of all because i worked in one for YEARS.)
The list sits there and mocks me while i play Text Twist on msn games. How many words can you make from the title of this post?
The bad news is that the only people to see me today are Em and the lucky peeps at the grocery store. Yesterday, when i went out in the evening, i was having a decidedly mediocre hair day.